Panjo

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcpd2025

May 20, 2010
Maryland, USA
Yea, I'm not a fan of it. One of the benefits of the old board was an easy way to conduct transactions with other members for fair prices on both sides. Now this new way takes a big chunk of the sale from the seller. Either the seller needs to charge more (less of a deal for the buyer) or the seller eats the transaction fee (less of a deal for the seller). I'm not sure if those funds are used to hep support the site, or are simply an outside fee associated with the selling feature that doesn't support the site.

Either way, I had some stuff to sell but didn't feel like giving 10% (I think it was that high, I may be wrong) to Panjo... I'd rather hold on to it and give it away locally if that's the case.

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
This thread addresses all of your concerns. It's best to do your research before complaining about things already addressed. None of your concerns are really issues with Panjo, and all can be remedied by reading the thread.

http://elightbars.org/forums/threads/new-sales-section-format.77709/

As always, our forum does not allow complaining in open forum about the site and features. This thread has been locked to prevent it from spiraling downhill. PM me or other staff with questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.