Par 46 Strobes for a Whelen 8000

EL1998P71

May 23, 2010
Sterling Heights Mich
I've been searching on-line and only found Nova had them.

I say "HAD" because after contacting them, they no longer make them and their website is out of date.

Whelen and maybe Tomar had them, but no longer available.

Are there Plastic Par 46 halogen lamps I can add hideaways to?

I know they make the 4x6 sealed beam in plastic for snow plow lights.

I did find some on Fleabay, but the photo's show the inner tube having alot of grey and purple at the base of the tube,

Which in my experience, Tubes like that don't work for very long.

Thoughts, suggestions?

Photo below is what I am after, Par 36 next to it is for size difference.

001.JPG

jtf027

May 21, 2010
Memphis, TN
I have a pile of 8000 bars, all have the PAR46's in them.... PM me and tell me exactly what you need.... im sure we can work something out thats mutually agreeable.

Tommy

EL1998P71

May 23, 2010
Sterling Heights Mich
dmathieu said:
I just saw 2 fluted, NEW par 46s on eBay. $50 BIN. Separate auctions.

Couldn't find it.

And the stupid thing is that when you put in Strobe bulb, all you get is LED knock off lights for 99% of the search on ebay.

WS224 said:

Thanks but that leads me no where. One of the clickable texts leads me to blue par 46's. I can't use that behind amber domes.

Dcaptains ones he's got are blue and amber, and only a pair not 4. I could use 4 amber, but he's got only one.

If I don't find any worthy for my resto, I'll just put halogen sealed beams in it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.