Paramedic David Restuccio Former FDNY LT LODD 08/27/12

May 22, 2010
New York City
Last nite around 1900 while i was working a EMS tour, over the radio i heard that a Staten Island University Hosptial Ambulance was just involved in a MVA.

I was already enroute to Staten Island University North with a patient from a different MVA when the call came over.

I was at the hosptial when Dave arrived. It was a very sad nite in EMS in NYC last nite. Dave was a devoted medic who retired from the FDNY and worked at SIUH.

While i didnt know Dave personally , alot of my coworkers did and had not a bad word to say about the hero !

RIP DAVE !!!

Paramedic killed in Staten Island ambulance crash was recently engaged | SILive.com

carguy411

Oct 25, 2011
ny
Thoughts and prayers for him ,his family and friends

CPDG23

Oct 17, 2011
Ohio
Another one reports for duty at the station in the sky, over staffed with heroes gone by.

RIP brother. :(

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W2CK

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.