ParkerFF1 now FFParker

FFParker

Jul 17, 2010
Aiken, SC
To all those that have known me as ParkerFF1 I have decided to change my user name due mostly to the Firefighter II certification I received at the beginning of the year. I decided to change it to Just FFParker Because it is plan and simple I am a Firefighter and everyone calls me Parker. Different name same great taste!

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Hoser said:
Congrat's and great confusion tactic:)

No no no, if you really want to confuse people, change your user name, avatar, and signature all at once!

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
I'm confused, But then again at my age it's not that hard. :haha: Just don't call me late for supper.

congrates on the new name

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.