Pattern Wire on Sound-Off Strobe Supply Problem

Rofocowboy84

May 20, 2010
Centre County, PA
I installed a Sound-Off ETN8150 strobe power supply (Rebranded as Galls, but that doesn't really matter....I think) that I just got off here. Everything's working, except when I apply 12v to the White and Green wires, which is supposed to make it do the Inter-Cycle flash pattern, it just turns all of the strobes off. I actually tried this with two different power supplies, same make/model, and it did the same thing. Granted, the strobes work now, but I want that flash pattern when the slide switch is on position 3.

Ideas?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firefighter5316

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.