PCCS9-RW and WSSC30 Horn and HF Cycle Question.

Jacob K

Jul 27, 2019
Canada
Hello all, I have a PCCS9RW and am getting a WSSC30. I have my PCCS set up to go through siren tones and use the horn. Please reference pic #1. I noticed that the PCCS's outputs from the J# outputs on the back are actually in (+), but the siren switches its tones and toggles the horn by using a (-) switch. Is there a way I can still use my PCCS to switch tones somehow? See picture #2 to see what I am talking about.

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Pic2.png
    Pic2.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 4

QUICKONE

Jun 5, 2020
ARIZONA
Hello all, I have a PCCS9RW and am getting a WSSC30. I have my PCCS set up to go through siren tones and use the horn. Please reference pic #1. I noticed that the PCCS's outputs from the J# outputs on the back are actually in (+), but the siren switches its tones and toggles the horn by using a (-) switch. Is there a way I can still use my PCCS to switch tones somehow? See picture #2 to see what I am talking about.
Yes you can, but I believe you're either going to be have to choose between your Horn Button or the PCCS Momentary Switch) not both, by programming one of six of the momentary switches to cycle through the Siren Mode.

Which Siren Mode are you going with, (on Page #3 Installation Guide: Amplified Siren Speaker Model WSSC30)?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.