Pennsylvania Installer Question

I have heard good things about them.

belive they are about 20 minutes from my house if you are looking to get any other info from them i can make my way over next week

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been to there showroom and etc. Good people to deal with but there prices are quite high on items that you might beable to find cheaper else where.

Thanks Everyone. I am looking at having them install some items for me on my truck. I have spoken to Steve there and has been real helpful but just looking to see if anyone else maybe heard anything or has any dealings with them. They quoted me about 350 to install a liberty, switch panel and siren and to have it complete in about 3 hours.

TCO - Thanks, I appreciate the offer.

Well, from what I can tell, they're one of the better quality installations in the area, but like others have mentioned, they're definitely pricey. I was actually surprised a few weeks ago when I went there for strobe cables and ended up walking out with 85ft worth for $25.....was just lucky enough to go at a time that they had a clearance on cables, lol....

cddavis said:
Thanks Rofocowboy84, it ends up being almost a 5 hour job now. I took a look at google maps and noticed that there was an enterprise near by so I probably will just rent a car for the day for $35.

That's probably the best idea. The Exton mall is only like 5 miles away, and there's a theater there, but it would be pretty hard to walk to because it's a busy road with no real sidewalks....

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381