PGPD Officer Kevin Bouden - End of Watch

mcpd2025

May 20, 2010
Maryland, USA
God it has been a rough 2 months for Maryland officers. This makes 5 since August 20th. I pray that all my brothers and sisters wear their seat belts and drive defensively. Make good decisions based upon sound reasoning and try not to let emotion control your driving. For the most part, we can control our destiny while driving. We can decide to respond 10 mph slower to calls, take less risks when entering intersections, decide not to pursue for non violent offenses. Too many officers die from traffic collisions in this country. Please stay safe out there everyone.

PG police officer involved in car crash dies - DC Breaking Local News Weather Sports FOX 5 WTTG

May 24, 2010
PG County, MD
1st report from accident recreation - civilian in SUV crossed several lanes of traffic after making a left turn, striking the cruiser and driving it, driver side first, into a utility pole. Officer Bouden was NOT wearing a seatbelt.

The civilian driver will be charged (not sure with what yet).

For ALL of you in blue, it may be uncomfortable as hell, but wear your damned seat belts!!!!!!!!

mdlighting

Jul 20, 2011
PG county,MD
Here is a picture from the accident kinda hard to see but I think the outcome would have been the same wether he was wearing a seat belt or not

image-3208489593.jpg

The rescue engine with the 40 on the back is from my station

R.I.P. Sir

Lyle

Oct 28, 2012
Maine

I may be 'old school',

BUT,

I don't think anyone in this line of work is EVER "Off Duty"

R.I.P. Kevin Bouden,,, another good one gone too soon.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.