Please ID this console

Fenn

May 28, 2010
Ocean County, NJ
We recently got new interceptor utility's and need to ID what brand and possibly the model of the console is. Currently for our laptops we have jotto desk universal mounts bolted to the side of the consoles. This new console has what appears to be plastic in the center and will not work. Hoping to find a specific one.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402626660.746961.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402626669.571780.jpg

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
IMG_0024.JPG

Yep looks like mine only mine has a pro copper base extension on it for the outlets.

And the tag on the side says Havis The Consolidator and it's 18''

The center is made of aluminum on mine. As is the whole  console.

Last edited by a moderator:

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Mine all aluminum

tvsjr

Oct 7, 2012
TX
Mine are all metal... my front 30" console is aluminum, and my rear 18" console is steel (and is the newer of the two... guess aluminum got too expensive).

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linhhamchoi

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.