plexus plastic polish been discontinued

WPD8908

May 21, 2010
NW Ohio
i just want my local supplier in was informed plexus polish has been discontinued by federal signal i contacted federal signal in a confirmed that is true there are only a total of 16 cases left in the warehouse .

this just completely blows my mind i think federal signal love to ruin everything good about a company i don't understand why they purchased plexus and then discontinued the product

so if you guys like plexus buy it when you see it went it's gone it's gone i

WPD8908 said:
i just want my local supplier in was informed plexus polish has been discontinued by federal signal i contacted federal signal in a confirmed that is true there are only a total of 16 cases left in the warehouse .
this just completely blows my mind i think federal signal love to ruin everything good about a company i don't understand why they purchased plexus and then discontinued the product

so if you guys like plexus buy it when you see it went it's gone it's gone i

Robert,

FedSig has only discontinued stocking and selling Plexus, but you can still buy it all over the internet....just Google it and you'll see....it's everywhere!

I read about this a while ago...on one of the previous boards...is the stuff that good?

PS: can you please check your spelling next time? That was hard to read.

kinnelonfire75 said:
I read about this a while ago...on one of the previous boards...is the stuff that good?

PS: can you please check your spelling next time? That was hard to read.

Sorry used speak to text on my android.. Guess its not as good as they claim .. guess I should proof read

kinnelonfire75 said:

No it is not, Novus Plastic Polish is 10x better and been around for allot longer then Plexus.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381