Police officer ambushed, Woodlawn, OH

Ben E.

May 21, 2010
Iowa, USA
Yuck! An officers worst nightmare! At least he had a clear path to speed the hell out of there. I'm VERY glad he's ok.

03crownvic

May 8, 2010
Louisiana
Judging from the pic of the plain white Crown Vic the officer was in, could the assailants have thought the officer was a civilian or a wannabe in a cop surplus whackermobile and wanted to dust him up without fear of retribution? I doubt they would have fired if they would have know it was a real cop, although standing on a street corner with rifles does show some indifference to the law.

In response to Amanda's post below, I saw the pic of the plain white Vic in the article and didn't go to the slideshow, so I just assumed he was driving an unmarked.

Amanda

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
If you click on the photo of the white cruiser, a window comes up which also shows a marked SUV that says it was the vehicle that was shot at.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.