POLL Leds Lights and Help to choice a Brand

What brand are better for you

• Total voters
May 21, 2010
Miami FL
I love Leds like everybody here, now, I want to star this pool to check what is your favorite brand in Leds lights bearing in mind the following;

Cost

Bright

Sync capality

Design

Warranty

Innovation

Flash Patterns

New options in Leds light are important too;

Some Leds lights had a connection for Hi/Low option.

Can sync differents models of the same brand.

New HAW Leds lights and Leds lights are using what I can call 4 gen Leds, because with the same current of the old 1 watts Leds can give more output, I mean Leds like, Luxeon Rebel, Cree, ETC.

Try to add or explain to the post why ypu think your choice are better, this can help to everybody make the better choice when buy new lights...

Thanks...

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
When you said "POOL" I thought you ment swiming pool light. As in the under water lights that are on the walls of some swiming pools.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
You do know Axixtech and Lightning X are basically the same manufacturer, rebranded... ;) (so technically delete Lightning X)

Oh and my votes, and a short reason why.

Tomar- I challenge anyone to find something brighter than a rect25 high power in the same light housing size. Most of their stuff is expensive as snot overall, but their newer stuff has come way down in price. Expensive is a big negative, IMO.

Sound Off- Way too many cool things coming out of their shop, and very well priced. They are a company to keep a very close eye on, and have lots of innovations.

Axixtech- Just like their stuff, and really like their TRI led HAW. Good price, good warranty.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
LEDs have gotten so advanced that I'd venture to say any major brand is plenty bright and has plenty of patterns. I'd spec/buy on price, size and availability.

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
ELS lights, absolute best prices you will find on emergency lights that are on par with Whelen and the other big boys!

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
JohnMarcson said:
LEDs have gotten so advanced that I'd venture to say any major brand is plenty bright and has plenty of patterns. I'd spec/buy on price, size and availability.

Agreed.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Pimp said:

Add 'mountability"... (is that even a word :D ). Certain lights will mount where others won't.

JaBradt85

May 23, 2010
Albany, NY
I have 3 favorites I guess you could say I like Federal alot I think they have come a long way in the led game. Second I would go with Sound Off because of their price tag and they are up and coming I would say they have overtaken Code 3 in the top 3. I also like Whelen because I feel they revolutionized the led world in the beginning but have slowly been outdone by others.

May 21, 2010
Miami FL
awww.candlepowerforums.com_vb_images_smilies_thumbsup.gif

JaBradt85 said:
I have 3 favorites I guess you could say I like Federal alot I think they have come a long way in the led game. Second I would go with Sound Off because of their price tag and they are up and coming I would say they have overtaken Code 3 in the top 3. I also like Whelen because I feel they revolutionized the led world in the beginning but have slowly been outdone by others.

C3Kurt

May 27, 2010
St. Louis, MO
JaBradt85 said:

Somebody should check the latest market share stats as far as the big three go..........I'm just sayin'.

But everyone is entitled to their own personal top 3 :)

C3Kurt

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.