Post pics of California light bars

This could get boring if all the bars are Twin Sonics and Aerodynics.

Here are some of mine:

CATS- California AeroTwinsonic

ai288.photobucket.com_albums_ll191_CFD125_CATS_BostonXLCATS035.jpg

ai288.photobucket.com_albums_ll191_CFD125_CATS_BostonXLCATS027.jpg

The highly feared, and much sought after, Federal CT-1

ai288.photobucket.com_albums_ll191_CFD125_CT_1_CT_1010.jpg

ai288.photobucket.com_albums_ll191_CFD125_CT_1_th_CT_1012.jpg

Cal spec. Sireno Condor

ai288.photobucket.com_albums_ll191_CFD125_visibar_sirenoCTS3001.jpg

CTS with clear domes, and colored bulbs

ai288.photobucket.com_albums_ll191_CFD125_visibar_2nd_20CTS_2ndtwinsonic2003_1.jpg

LAPD AeroDynic

ai288.photobucket.com_albums_ll191_CFD125_LAPD_20AeroDynic_LAPDAeroDynic011.jpg

Reactions: jph2
CFD125,

Any chance you could post or PM some pics of the internal of that Cal-spec Condor. I have a Condor Par36 Deluxe and some Cal-spec domes, plus a pile of extra internal components. I just need to see how the inside is configured to know if I have eveything I need. Thanks!

- Pete

My Condor has independant rotators, and a simple Par46 bulb holder both front & rear. The bulb holder is just a metal square with a hole in the middle.

The rear one, however, is made so that the bulb is slightly angled to the drivers side. Look closely at the rear picture and you can see that it is a little off-center of the amber cutout.

I will try to dig it out this week. I moved recently, and have 65 lightbars in my cellar that are all covered over, on long tables.

Video. Gut!

I have quite a few CA bars, MXs, Edge 9000 and 9M, Jet series, Aeros and Hawks, etc.

But I will show you one that is rather scarce.

My Code3 SD select alert Cal Spec.

20130722_162914-1.jpg

20130722_162814-1.jpg

20130722_163617-1.jpg

These are all really interesting setups.

I really like the CA Aerotwin. I have enough of them in various stages of assembly that I might have an idea on what to recreate.

As for the LAPD Aerodynics... too many should have been mine but were sniped. Oh well eventually.

I found this with all blue upper level lenses except the red steadys and amber over the rear mirrors.. ie all rotators flashed blue. I should put it back that way the more I think about it.

dmathieu said:
NICE!
Hey John, how abut some updated pics of your new display room and collection?

It's still just a pile. I am actually going to be selling of a lot of stuff before the room is complete. I have decided to go with a home office with a few key display items instead of a Whelen Museum.

JohnMarcson said:
It's still just a pile. I am actually going to be selling of a lot of stuff before the room is complete. I have decided to go with a home office with a few key display items instead of a Whelen Museum.

Please keep me in mind for a few items that you know I don't have.

Thanks.

fedsig7 said:
Forgot about this thread. Here's my nicer stuff.

Great bars. Let me get that for you... also to keep from hurting my neck turning to look at those nice CA bars. :)

turn1.jpg

turn2.jpg

Let's bring this one back with some of your Cali bars, folks! I know some of you have likely gotten some great ones lately

Ok I am just about done.. I need to make some minor adjustments but here it is.

Front..

Rear...

Video coming hopefully soon.

And it's CA spec.. so there you go @Tony P

Reactions: stansdds and jph2
My contribution: Federal Signal Model CTS1S

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381