PowerArc P14 Flashing light head

RDT Car 25

May 22, 2010
Milford, CT
Thanks for the pics Dan. I've been waiting to see video of this and the Volt Lightbar since I received the new Pricelists and Catalog.

Doug

May 23, 2010
Maryland
Purple Lights Guy said:
Thanks for the pics Dan. I've been waiting to see video of this and the Volt Lightbar since I received the new Pricelists and Catalog.

I saw the Volt in Ocean City, both at Dan's booth (PowerArc) and outside, on a Spartan cab (no body attached). I'll see if I can dig up pics when I get home.

CT-Lighting

May 24, 2010
Bell Co., TX
Here is a link for it! I have saw a Pierce deck out with PowerArc lighting and WOW!!! :shock: Wish I took some video and pic's!! Was in MO from Pacific Fire Distric!!!

grfd711

Jun 23, 2010
Sherwood, AR
We have a set of PowerArcs on the front of my paid FD's engine in LED that from a distance, outperformed Whelen 600s. My vollie FD's reserve engine has a complete halogen PowerArc package that does well even in the day.

A dept in the area recently got their new engine with a complete LED PowerArc package and it rocks!

About the only thing I don't like is the stationary gen I LEDs, but it looks like this product is the upgrade from that.

dustymedic

May 21, 2010
Columbus,OH
FD near bought a new medic from Road Rescue and replaced the 600s on the front of the box with PowerArc 210-2 before it was put in service. The lights really grab attention..

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.