Prestige Emergency Lights?

CenTexPSE said:
Never heard of em. Said they have a 6 year warranty tho.....

yeah and in the "about us" it says been in biz for 5 years....

Like I said...I was just curious.

I got to play with his light and go through it pretty good....seems a good build and solid enough. Heads are all sealed...it looks REAL dang close to a dominator stick....

Few guys in my dept have them. Very high quality,has held up to about a year of outside use on a toolbox. customer service seems responsive enough, and were very quick to correct one small issue they had with a bar. Overall seems pretty good.

good lights when they work, horrible customer service, its ran by 2 kids about 18 years old, and they aerent in the business 5 years...... they are whackers to the extreme !!!

I would have to question any "manufacturers" website that shows pictures of cars without their product on it in the opening banner.

Seems a bit wrong to me.

I wouldn't waste your money on these people, buy something that know is going to work and just not hoping that its going to work.

I purchased two lights from them... Had quick service, lights are brights as Hell!!! So far Im impressed, I went out on the limb to make the purchase, figured with their price I couldn't go wrong!! so far it was worth the money! I would only recommend them for a secondary lighting system though, just don't put complete trust in knockoff products.... IMO

Has anyone used their Hide-Away LEDs? The video on the website shows them at night time, and I can't find anything else.

the hideaway led's are not worth it. they are similiar to a speed tech hideaway. very old design they havent changed it in 3 years. i seen that truck in person, better off with a vertex or something similar

Thought that'd be the case...Thanks!

911 said:
the hideaway led's are not worth it. they are similiar to a speed tech hideaway. very old design they havent changed it in 3 years. i seen that truck in person, better off with a vertex or something similar

A friend of mine has a few of the super linear 8 modules. Has for about 4 months. No problems yet, I'll letcha know if anything happens though.

They are not too bad. I have their 4 led linear grill lights on my explorer for about 2 years now and they have been fine. Not the brightest light out there but they work good for the occsional pov response. The only problem i had was the wires are not soddered to the light in the back, they are hot glued and don't stay on all that great.

garbage to the extreme. i had one of the linear slimlighter knockoffs and it fell apart, was not as bright as other linear lights and the heads lose the pattern they are set to and become random.

if you are looking for a lower cost light stick take a look at the wacker technologies lights,they will hold up alot better than the prestige lights and will not break the bank,i picked up a 4 head dominator style for about $130 last year and they did not go up much

What about the slime siren speaker? Anyone know anythign about it? I mean a siren speaker is basically a siren speaker right? For the price of it compared to most other similar ones, I am wondering if it is worth a shot.

MATT3045 said:
What about the slime siren speaker? Anyone know anythign about it? I mean a siren speaker is basically a siren speaker right? For the price of it compared to most other similar ones, I am wondering if it is worth a shot.

if you want a toy, go to toys r us.....

they are 60 watt speakers , he pays $19 each for them, how good do you think they are?

i know someone who is sitting on 5 new ones in the box and 7 blown ones, if you want, you can make a offer and i will relay the offer to him !

The guy's name is Moshe....hes runs with Hatzolah so hes almost defiantly a wacker. I've bought stuff from him, hes quick, reliable and honest. A few years ago he had a boatload of Smart Sirens at a great price. I should have bought one, I am assuming he got them from either NYPD or the POV's of the Hatzolahs.

It is Chinese stuff....but for the price it may be just what you are looking for.

911 said:
if you want a toy, go to toys r us.....

they are 60 watt speakers , he pays $19 each for them, how good do you think they are?

i know someone who is sitting on 5 new ones in the box and 7 blown ones, if you want, you can make a offer and i will relay the offer to him !
I am gonna say that is what I figured, but it was worth a shot.

gallagher073 said:
The guy's name is Moshe....hes runs with Hatzolah so hes almost defiantly a wacker. I've bought stuff from him, hes quick, reliable and honest. A few years ago he had a boatload of Smart Sirens at a great price. I should have bought one, I am assuming he got them from either NYPD or the POV's of the Hatzolahs.
It is Chinese stuff....but for the price it may be just what you are looking for.

moishe, does not run with hatzolah !! he tells people he does, he gave a hatzolah unit a boat load of lights and alledly they made him a ID card.......... he didnt get the smart sirens from the nypd, he got them from a small town pd,and it wasnt a boatload.......and his price was horrible ...........

if he wasnt running off to israel every other week to handle other thing, he might of have a good company........ i say he is 19 or 20 years old right now...........

and he is a twin and his brother lazer is the guy who does all the work, moishe is the brains.......... :hopeless:

anyway they are the same ones that installed a ss2000 thru a cig plug :duh:

they run under some rabbi from williamsburg, and think he will protect them from anything !!!

they give him free lights and he spreads the word about there lights......

:popcorn:

I would not suggest these. I bought the 2 LED dash light and within 2 months the plastic end caps had started to deform from the heat of being mounted on the rear deck of my Charger. In addition, one of the LED modules went out. I contacted the company and he said if I sent it in I would get a replacement. I would rather just get a full refund. We will see what happens.

txfire said:
Vehicle Emergency Lights, Led Emergency Lighting, Police Lights

Anybody heard of these folks? A new guy on our dept showed up with a 6 head TIR bar and its not that bad....and for $130?

I mean knock off is knock off....but just wondering if anyone heard of em.

I have t 6 light in my back window has worker for over 3 years with no problems.extreme tactical also has a 14 or 21 light unit for front windshield with take downs with 3 watt lights brightest lights I have seen very happy with both harry

harry425 said:
I have t 6 light in my back window has worker for over 3 years with no problems.extreme tactical also has a 14 or 21 light unit for front windshield with take downs with 3 watt lights brightest lights I have seen very happy with both harry

Did you even read the thread, both those companies are bottom of the barrel quality.

I'm not sure about all of their Lumax lights, but their visor light is the exact same light that STL markets under their own name. I know most of STL's stuff is crap, but I've had no problems with my visor light, and it was a refurb when I got it. I finally ditched that wretched siren of theirs I had, though. Replaced it with a small Sho-Me siren that's very nice.

I have a couple of their lights, 4 grill lights, the 6 head arrow stick, and the lumax limelight, they are the brightest and most afforidable lights i have ever bought. Also i have had my arrow stick for 2 years now with no problems

I bought the linear lights and sent them back. they were not bright at all. I had also purchased a 4 head tir3 led stick. They sent me a 6 head at no extra charge due to me not liking the linear lights. I liked the light out put. Straight on it was nice. Off axis was not good at all. The other thing I didn't like was the rattle. The lights are snapped in and are not secure at all so they rattle. The other thing I didn't like was the external flasher controller. It's not a cool scan lock type setup. The control box plugged in. But, for the money, I paid $89 for a six head tir3 warning light that has been working fine for 3 years. That was a good deal. I sold it to a wrecker driver and he is still using it. Some stuff is good and some stuff sucks!

ive had the 8 head in BA .. very bright light only issue was after 2 years one of the leds went out. Very simple fix. sold it to a buddy. Trying to buy a whelen traffic advisor with blue flashing ends

Anybody who had a terrible experience with this company PLEASE PM ME ASAP. I have been in an on-going battle with them trying to get a refund for a defective light, and will probably end up in court with them. I have seen some information about them that is new info to me, so I would appreciate if people PMed me with WHERE and HOW they got that information.

PLEASE and THANK YOU

You get what you pay for. Why people still purchase cheap Chinese crap is beyond me. Even if you're on a tight budget, why not wait until you save up the money to buy the good stuff? If you willingly buy a cheap product knowing that others have had problems with them before, then shame on you. I have yet to see a product worthy of being purchased by my hard earned money that originated in China. (Even though almost everything is made there)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381