Prestige Emergency Lights

Ive got a buddy that is expecting his delivery today, he bought the 6 head led stick. Ill let ya know how it looks.

a buddy of mine got , i think , 2 4 head sticks up on his head liner . the look like some pretty decent lights . as far being bright , imo , they are just as bright as any other light in that type .

dcfrmp255 said:
I wonder if their linear version of the slimlighter is any good?

its not bad, but its a very heavy unit ( they may have made it lighter after complaints),but when it first came out the thing weighed a few pounds, had alot of metal in it..

the company had pretty good customer service and answered my emails quickly as well as being polite. they shipped quickly as well and were fairly priced.

the quaility of the merchandise was another story all together for me.

i bought a linear slimlighter from them and was not impressed at all. it is too heavy for the headline of the vehicle with the supplied suction cups and fell off and broke the bracket twice. the first time i had them replace it. the second time i crazy glued it back together and sold it off. it was bright enough to use as secondary warning during the night but was quite washed out in direct sunlight. upon taking it apart i found the inner circuit board and wiring to be quite similar to the TK and/or STL lights and not very sturdy. the actual heads seemed to be of decent construction though and solid (contributing to the excessive weight).

just my opinion though, if you have good luck with them, then continue using them.

did you ever take a slimlighter from them apart? its full of un-necessary metal, its crazy , i bought in excess of $10,000 of lights from them over time, and after the last order i had for 12 arrowsticks was sooo messed up, they would hold a pattern for 3 minutes then reset, i had a big fight ,well lets just say me and him wont be doing business anymore....

911 said:
did you ever take a slimlighter from them apart? its full of un-necessary metal, its crazy , i bought in excess of $10,000 of lights from them over time, and after the last order i had for 12 arrowsticks was sooo messed up, they would hold a pattern for 3 minutes then reset, i had a big fight ,well lets just say me and him wont be doing business anymore....

I bought the PEL LED Quad Sticks and Shipping sucked. They messed up my order 3 times and the diodes on one led was a different color orange than the rest.

I would not prefer them.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381