Wanted Price on Lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhook

May 23, 2010
Saskatchewan Canada
I'm needing a price on flat top lenses to fit on a MX 7000 needing all 3 in clear used is fine,if not I'd consider new too! I have a chance at picking up a complete bar, just waiting to hear the price from the seller ! Wanting to do away with the top lenses ,rotators mirror's ,tail lights etc and building a led low pro bar!

toyotafan

Jun 24, 2012
Indiana
I have both clear and black that are for a Ranger, 2100 and 2700 you can check, but i believe they will fit

$30 each pus shipping to canada

jhook

May 23, 2010
Saskatchewan Canada
Thanks Toyota I believe black tops might be a better choice less washout from the sun ! I'm assuming the ones you have are new? And I do believe the 2100 bar uses the bottom section similar to a MX 7000 bottom so they should be the same ? Thanks

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
You can always paint them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.