Priority One Emergency, Michigan

Sarah@P1

May 24, 2010
SE Michigan
Priority One Emergency is your number one source for all your equipment needs! We value your business and when you're happy, we're happy! Now we know that you have probably heard that line a thousand times, trust us, we have too. But Priority One is different. We actually do what we say and we want you to put us to the test. Let's face it, you could buy your equipment anywhere and we at Priority One know that. That is why you will always be treated with respect and integrity and your orders will always receive prompt attention. You have our word. It is because of these proven work ethics that we have become Michigan's Leading Emergency Equipment Distributor.

What sets us apart...

• 10,000 sq. ft. brick and mortar retail store and installation facility
  • Authorized Master Warehouse Distributor with a variety of awards based on annual sales volumes from respected manufacturers
  • Licensed and insured
  • Fully stocked retail store and warehouse with products on display
  • (2) Demonstration vehicles: A completely outfitted police car and a Freightliner ambulance
  • Full-time sales team as well as full-time technicians
  • Daily shipping of orders
  • Convenient extended hours
  • Strong community presence
  • Firefighter owned and operated
  • Dedicated fleet sales manager with law enforcement, EMS, and firefighting experience

Visit us online:

http://www.priority1emergency.com

Visit our Retail Store & Service Center:

12408 Stark Road

Livonia, MI 48150

Toll Free: 877-678-5872

Visit our eBay Store:

priorone | eBay

For Facebook Users, check out our fan page for exclusive specials and photos:

www.facebook.com/priorityoneemergency

Also, check out our YouTube page!

Priority1Emerg - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

victor69

May 31, 2010
West Michigan
Seriously, you can't find a better group of people. Very helpful, I highly recommend calling them for your emergency equipment needs on the east side of the State. Tim, Signal 6 Emergency Inc.

JGG

May 20, 2010
Portage, MI
I have used Priority One several times when I have needed to order some rather obscure parts for some of my Whelen projects.

Sarah is always extremely helpful in finding me what I need, even when I ask for a part that isn't even on Whelen's price list anymore.

I will recommend Priority One to anyone who asks, and definitely order from them again.

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
I have just joined the staff at Priority One and we're looking forward to an exciting year! Please "like" us on Facebook for exclusive sales and discounts!

billforbush

Jun 10, 2010
Northern Michigan
I have been working with the crew at Priority One for all my emergency vehicle equipment needs for many years and can attest that they are excellent. They sell quality equipment, are competetively priced and have exceptional installation quality and post-sale support. Most importantly, they have absolute integrity in their business dealings, and are very friendly and pleasant to work with.

Bill Forbush

Fire Chief, Alpena FD

Fire Chief (Retired), Garden City FD

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
Hey, everybody!

Priority One Emergency is now accepting applications for our Dealer Program. As being a member of our Dealer Program, you have factory direct access to all brands we currently represent, including; Whelen, Federal Signal, Code 3, Able 2/Sho-Me, SoundOff Signal, Streamlight, 5.11, Boston Leather, Go Rhino!, Setina, Jotto Desk, Pro-Gard, Acari, Cargo Caddy and much more!

At this time, we're offering dealership opportunities with NO buy ins and NO minimum purchases! Just maintain at least 4 TOTAL ORDERS per year to maintain your dealer status. If you have any questions,comments or would like to request an application, feel free to PM or e-mail me at Dave@Priority1Emergency.com. Dealer Program applications will be e-mailed and can be returned via e-mail, fax or standard mail.

-Dave

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
We're proud to announce our new partnership with Feniex Industries. We are slowly adding the product line to our website. We will be offering all their new products along with, as always, our exceptional customer service! :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.