Problems with a NARROWSTIK

Medic460

Jul 20, 2010
Kansas
I have just bought a Narrowstik with has 8 leds in it the ends are red and blue. the problem is that i can not get the red and blue to turn on separtally. i have messed with the wires and control box and still cant get the red and blue to work by them selfs and they only work with right out and center out and nothing else. Any help would nice.

Thank You

scott

Shawn L

May 21, 2010
Corbett, Oregon
the easiest way would be to hook the wires going to the red and blues to a seperate flasher, this would make the light a 6 head arrow, with 1 flasheing end on each side, i'm guessing the unit is a ground switched setup, but thats not a deal breaker, I have seen a ground side headlight flasher used before

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.