Push Guard Lights

txff914

May 25, 2010
Houstonl,tx
I have an 07 dodge 1500 with a go rhino push guard, i would like to find some new intercetion lights for my truck, it is my pov and demo truck. I need to pick from sound off, fed sig, star/svp, code 3, and axixtech what do yall think has the best off axixs and brightness for the price out of these.

Thanks

Jeremy

Ya whelen cost more than anything elese, i can get the same warranty for less by going with axixtech if i wanted. I work with lone Star PSE, we dont sell much whelen product any more. I realy liked the pred 2s but im not going to sell something to my customers that i know has given me alot of trouble.

If you're around LoneStar PSE then you should already know the answer! We all look there for good deals on ViperEXT and Impaxx lights. I have a pair of Vipers on my pushbumper, set at about 30 degrees off-axis (in a crossfire configuration). They're plenty bright, good off-axis. Wouldn't change them for anything.

I have a pair of Axixtech chameleon 9's and love them. Granted, they are mounted inside my vehicle, but they are a couple years old now, never had a single issue with them, they are just as bright as the dual Talon the county provided in my cruiser, and they are smaller. Great light distribution on them too. You can't beat the light output for the price in my opinion.

HPD84 said:
well in that case i guess you pay for what ya get ;)

hey hey HPD84..... you know thats not a true statement here... :twisted: I have had predators for 3 years now and never any problems :|

What kindoff problems are they giving you?

fireman616wfd said:
hey hey HPD84..... you know thats not a true statement here... :twisted: I have had predators for 3 years now and never any problems :|

What kindoff problems are they giving you?

The OP knows what i meant and to clarify iam a fan of Federal Signal,Sound Off,Code 3,Tomar,911EP, Pretty much anything Made in the USA or that has been around for many,many years! :? :ugeek: :lol:

HPD84 said:
The OP knows what i meant and to clarify iam a fan of Federal Signal,Sound Off,Code 3,Tomar,911EP, Pretty much anything Made in the USA or that has been around for many,many years! :? :ugeek: :lol:

haha ok i will take it easy on you then.. ;)

txff914 said:
I was thinking maybe double viperexts :twisted: I have the impaxs on the front of the push guard. Here is my truck viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1158
Nice truck . I understand you cant put Tomar since you work for Lone Star pse. I would put Tomar Rect25's on the push guard. High powre 12 Led's per head nothing like it in the world.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381