Quebec's new speeding PSA - interesting concept

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
Wow, great PSA! The concept of the 3D stop motion scenario that suddenly comes to life is awesome!

NC lawdog

Sep 12, 2010
North Carolina
Canada has some F**KED UP PSAs!

Last edited by a moderator:

firemedic105

Jun 2, 2010
East Coast of Canada
NCFD43 said:
MAN!!! Those are messed up!!!! But damn, do they convey the message like being hit with a 2X4.

I hope they work. I haven't seen any of them here in my neck of the woods in Canada but I would love to see them on TV.

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
So thats why you canadians are so nice since you have some fucked up commericals lol ehhhh

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
Paramedic said:
We've had a lot of good ones. I have a disk somewhere with all the speed PSAs since 1980 - I think there is more than 100 on it.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/5MgO0bw1Ykc

That particular one is clever.

Very simple, same side shot, nothing said, yet it conveys the message perfectly.

I got overtaken by 2 guys in a fast car in a tunnel last year. They were zigging and zagging through traffic. A few cars after they passed me, they lost control, the rear slid and they barrel rolled many times. Never knew the end of the story, but it looked bad...

twisted_metal

Jan 22, 2011
Toronto ON, Canada
well the concept is quite simple actually. The more the public is exposed ot horricif images of wrecks, accidents etc. the more they may actually consider that... oh this probably isnt a good idea, or that thet might think twice.

The WSIB ones are good. but the Quebec Speeding PSA is by far one of the best ive seen.

dynastar666

May 20, 2010
Burlington, VT
I swear, the people of Quebec are some of the WORST drivers around. These commercials are just what they need! I have an office in Montreal and regularly commute from Burlington>Montreal and back, it's always an interesting drive. Let's just say, they make Massholes look kind and courteous.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benny22

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.