Question about Aerodynic and a Twinsonic

Station 3

Forum Guru
May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Ok so i was looking for some teenagers that were egging and throwing rocks at some houses the other day and i saw a old city building that was borded up but had an opening just big enough for me to peek inside. I started clearing the building looking for the suspects and Well what do you know inside were two old brush trucks around the 1980's era and also a very old ambulance around also the same age all belonging to the city. And well the lightbars are rotting away in there and i wanted to ask the city manager if i could buy them and possibly sell them on this forum but i wanted to know how much i could get for them. the Aerodynic has a center speaker and has some damaged lenses. And the Twinsonic also has both lenses broken looks like teenagers had something to do with the lenses being broken and also looks like they been hanging out inside this wearhouse for years since all the graffity on the walls and empty beer cans.

Price will depend upon the condition of the lightbars. Domes can be quite expensive to replace and since the domes are broken, I wonder what else has been damaged.

How much do you think i should offer the city for both lightbars.

Maybe they'll even let them go for free. I got a few beacons that way.

The person in charge told me he didn't care about those so if I went into the trouble of removing them, he would be happy.

But I offered him money in the first place so I wouldn't look like a freeloader of some sort. More polite this way.

I think 50$ is okay, like Clarence said. :)

okay thanks guys i will try 50 bucks wish me luck

Good luck, some governments will not sell them at all.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381