Question about PEL OKtag Stick

Fighting Fourth

May 29, 2010
Hello everyone,

I have an 8 head LED bar that is the Prestige Emergency Lights OKtag stick, link below:

http://www.prestigeemergencylights.com/ ... 2502b929d0

What I am wondering is if it possible to take the wiring directly from the bar, and hook it into a different style of control box. Such as a light/siren combo, with the traffic arrow controls. The only reason I would like to do this is I'm not fond of the factory control box, because you have to scroll through the patterns to get to the directional patterns. Thanks everyone for your help, Will.

May 22, 2010
New York City
you can ,but then it will be a dumb bar, from what i recall on the older pel ok sticks the flasher was in that little box, maybe they changed things since its been awhile since i had one of there products.....

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.