question for anyone that might know

Status
Not open for further replies.

EHFD_Tower_751

Lightbar addict
May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
I know california had at least 1 steady burn red on all the bars they had, BUT did they ever have a steady burn red on any streethawk lightbars (or even run streethawks)

I am building an all light streethawk, and wanna add one steady red to it (also still have to find domes for it, as well as pictures for a cali streethawk bar)

Hope someone can assist me.

Thanks all

Chad

Paradise PD used Streethawgs for years. Steady Red/Blue to the front, alternating Amber/Amber to the rear.

An agency near Santa Rosa ran double steady red even though upper domes were red/blue... Looked lame lol.

Would seem on a street hawk to split the take downs to 2 separate wires, one w/red lens to the hot for the rotators, and the other w/clear to another switch for a take down.

LASD ran a few Streehawks back in the 90's. It was after most of their new fleet had MX7000s, so they may have been demos. They had white bases with clear domes; red filtered rotators on the left, and blue on the right. Can't remember how the center rotator was set up. Steady red in the left front pod, take down in the right, with two white blanks front and center, and white oscillating lights at the front corners behind the clear domes. Rear pods were 1 and 3 amber, and 2 and 4 blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381