Quite possible the coolest thing ever

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Good recording: Check

probably a rookie "country music startup" with PO lipsycnhing or dressed in character

Good light set up: Check

id hope so a lot of nashvilles business that support country music are in Williamson county (franklin city)

Good patterns: check

might have been installed by a board member:thumbsup:

Good PR: check

maybe.. pretty annoying though

Less BS 911 calls: check

where is your call volume comparison to state this?

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
For those of you that don't know; Jarred (Shelbyville, TN) is a critic for Billboard Magazine. His column, "Big City Lights" won a Pulitzer prize for his pithy style. :D

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
what you don't know jazz is that I live 37 miles from franklin city...

20070402_gijoeBig.jpg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
My brother lives near Pulaski. It's a small world. (But I'd hate to have to paint it.)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
@thebluesignal

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.