Radio / Antenna Installer - GTA

biggusjmanus

May 24, 2010
ON
Can anyone recommend a good installer in the GTA (north and west preferred) that actually knows what a covert antenna is and can install a few?

I'm leaning to the oem look-alikes or a license plate antennas.

Thanks

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
grand theft auto

grand torino automobile

gun totin animal

grand titon area

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Greater TORONTO Area.. What is the prize I win? :cool: :cool:

OP, covert antennas suck the dog you know right? What band you want to use them on?

biggusjmanus

May 24, 2010
ON
unlisted said:
Greater TORONTO Area.. What is the prize I win? :cool: :cool:

OP, covert antennas suck the dog you know right? What band you want to use them on?

My bad, it is Toronto area. Unlisted, you win one free internet!

Thx though. Looking for 450ish MHz

Cheers

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
TX or RX only? you will have many issues with a lic plate antenna... I still recommend installing a OEM like or a GPS like or XM like antenna.

I'm also semi local to Toronto, I know a few good installers, PM me if interested.

biggusjmanus

May 24, 2010
ON
unlisted said:
TX or RX only? you will have many issues with a lic plate antenna... I still recommend installing a OEM like or a GPS like or XM like antenna.

I'm also semi local to Toronto, I know a few good installers, PM me if interested.

Thanks. It will be both tx rx. It is for some spin cars. They are leased, so I am not sure about drilling unless I can get away with a full match on the oem look-a-like antenna. PM sent

COMMTECH

Jun 30, 2010
NEW JERSEY, USA
7-11-2-10 2350 hours edt

Hello Radio/Antenna installer...........

Try Sti-Co in Orchard Park,NY. You can call my acquaintance Andy Drews who will help you out.

1-866-307-8426 x 309. Ask him about their covert rear deck antenna or covert fender mount types. They are a great company, slightly more expensive but they make a quality product and do a lot of work for our various alphabet agencies. Need I say more? Good luck.

COMMTECH :)

biggusjmanus

May 24, 2010
ON
Thanks, I will give Andy a call.

Much appreciated.

COMMTECH said:
7-11-2-10 2350 hours edt
Hello Radio/Antenna installer...........

Try Sti-Co in Orchard Park,NY. You can call my acquaintance Andy Drews who will help you out.

1-866-307-8426 x 309. Ask him about their covert rear deck antenna or covert fender mount types. They are a great company, slightly more expensive but they make a quality product and do a lot of work for our various alphabet agencies. Need I say more? Good luck.

COMMTECH :)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.