Radio Voice Scramblers, Radio Microphones & 3 Way Plug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feb 16, 2013
Idaho
Unex Controlonics Corp. model FDS-301. I believe these are radio voice scramblers used by police so people with radio scanners could not understand their transmissions. Used, but look to be in good condition. I have no way to test these and know nothing about them. Two identical units with mounting brackets available. Make me an offer.

IMG_3640.jpg

IMG_3641.jpg

IMG_3642.jpg

Code 3 noise cancelling microphone. Stereo type plug. Looks to be in good condition but I am unable to test it. $15 plus shipping.

IMG_3645.jpg

Federal Signal model MNCT microphone. Stereo type plug. Looks to be in good condition but I am unable to test it. $15 plus shipping.

IMG_3644.jpg

Maxon model MA-4472 microphone. Telephone style jack on plug. Looks to be in good condition but I am unable to test it. $15 plus shipping.

IMG_3646.jpg

Three port cigar plug. Allows you to plug three accessories into your vehicle for power or charging (map light, cell phone charger, radar unit, etc.) Each port has a rubber plug for when it is not in use. Unit was tested and works properly. $10 plus shipping.

IMG_4331.jpg

I prefer payment with U S Postal Service money order. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Pm sent on 3 outlet

danieldad

Jun 23, 2010
haddon twp nj
I'd be interested in the scramblers, (as long as there are two!) Mostly for private OEM comms - our local govt system recently withdrew our keys, in a little tif with fema. Would you be willing to take 40.00 for the set?

Thanks, Dave

danieldad

Jun 23, 2010
haddon twp nj
How about the scrambler setup? Not sure if you ever got my message. Would love to set them up on our family net, or our oem 'private' channel, (graciously given to our oem division, off of the counties phase2/p25 system, -so that we don't disturb them.)

Feb 16, 2013
Idaho
How about the scrambler setup? Not sure if you ever got my message. Would love to set them up on our family net, or our oem 'private' channel, (graciously given to our oem division, off of the counties phase2/p25 system, -so that we don't disturb them.)
PM sent on radio scramblers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.