Re-Introduction

smokin351

Feb 28, 2012
Bluegrass State
After a long hiatus, I have returned but it is to be a bittersweet reunion. Marriage, kids, career change - all the good things that should keep you away. It was during this time that I learned I had so much stuff accumulated in every nook and cranny that it was time to make space. With that being said, it’s going to be a mass liquidation of items. I have a few light bars left, lots of dash/deck lights, boxes of parts, switches/controllers, flashers, etc. A mixture of LED, strobe, and halogen.

I’ve learned a lot from here and even made a few friends along the way. This place has been a wealth of knowledge for myself and hope it will be for many more to come!

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
Welcome back, and sorry/not sorry to hear you're selling some stuff. If you happen to have a full-size Whelen Advantedge, I'm calling dibs on it now before that Marcson guy can get his grubby paws on it...

• Haha
Reactions: Dave F

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.