Rebuilt Code 3 MX7000 blue clear amber VIDEO

localhero800

May 22, 2010
Southeast Missouri
Here is my freshly rebuilt Code 3 MX7000. All Clear domes. Center is slow speed, clear to the front, amber to the rear. Inside outers are fast with blue filters, And outside outers are blue half filters 360*.

Front sweeps are clear,

2 55 watt takedowns

Clear (looking for 5 hole amber filters) flasher to the rear with Steady burn override.

L-R alley lights

First video .. all Emergency lighting activated. ( responding code 3 )

tell me what you think.. i forgot to take before pictures.. it wasnt too bad.. just had TONS of bugs in it??? and the domes could have passed for a Faded amber color.. Sanded them ( 800, 1000, 1200, 1500, Plastix, buffed with a harbor freight variable speed buffer... ) and painted those nasty brown board dividers between the upper and lower sections, with Silver spray paint..

localhero800

May 22, 2010
Southeast Missouri
Thanks.. it was a work in progress.. little by little.. I do have a question for you.. i have a regular wig-wag box, not random.. with amber filters in the back.. would it be more effective to just use the plain one, or the random pattern??

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.