Red/Blue Force 4 XL5K

Jun 18, 2013
PA
And another one to add to the project pile...

Looks like I am officially in the Code 3 PSE wave of lights.. as the current last 3 have all been Code 3.

Not local to me, thanks to a buddy for grabbing this one.

At this point all I have done was give it a bath.. Red/Blue Front cutouts for take downs with clear endcaps.
Configuration is unique, outer rotators with colored filters matching dome colors, alley lights. Front facing Takedowns and 2x Stingers on the inboard. Rear facing flashers on the inboard and V-Mirrors.

I still am wrapping up that LP6000 so this goes on the back burner.. maybe winter project after I wrap that and the Aero.

Rob

RBXL5K.jpg

RBXL5K3.jpg

RBXL5K2.jpg

RBXL5K4.jpg

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I got it apart to get a good look at the insides.. not as bad as I thought it would be, but some items will need some work.

Very interesting setup.

RBXL5K5.jpg
Front has the stingers and a red bulb on the drivers side..

RBXL5K6.jpg
Rear is basic outside of the flashers and the V mirror.

RBXL5K7.jpg

Worth taking note, appears that they installed Teardrop like light or fireball on the top of this at one point.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.