Red & Blue LED Lights For Sale-Prices Reduced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjj1022

Jun 28, 2011
USA, Connecticut
The following items are for sale (pictures are attached):

1.) Red/Red 911EP LS-12 Deck/Dash Light with suction cup mounts and 2-3 feet of cord. Lightly used works very well. $85

photo 4.JPGphoto 5.JPG

2.) A Pair of RED Linear LED Dash/Deck lights from LED Outfitters. No mountain hardware, 4-5 feet of wiring left. Used very lightly. Each light has multiple patterns to select from. Very Bright! $60 for the pair.

photo 1.JPGphoto 3.JPG

3.) SVP MiniPhantom Blue/Amber Deck Light. Mounting bracket and 4-5 feet of wiring included. $30

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

4.) Whelen Single Talon Blue Deck/Dash Light. Includes bracket, suction cups, and 10 feet of wiring with cigarette plug. $40

photo 3.JPGphoto 4.JPG

Prices reduced for a 2nd time. Need the items sold please message me with offers.

Last edited by a moderator:

nathanzx10r

Jul 12, 2014
Odessa, TX
I would be interested in the LS-12 but from what I can see looking at other sources for sale, you are way high in the asking price. There is the same model on Ebay right now for a 95.00 BIN.

tjj1022

Jun 28, 2011
USA, Connecticut
The following items are for sale (pictures are attached):

1.) Red/Red 911EP LS-12 Deck/Dash Light with suction cup mounts and 2-3 feet of cord.  Lightly used works very well. $100.

attachicon.gif
photo 4.JPG
attachicon.gif
photo 5.JPG

2.) A Pair of RED Linear LED Dash/Deck lights from LED Outfitters.  No mountain hardware, 4-5 feet of wiring left. Used very lightly. Each light has multiple patterns to select from.  Very Bright!  $75 for the pair.

attachicon.gif
photo 1.JPG
attachicon.gif
photo 3.JPG

3.) SVP MiniPhantom Blue/Amber Deck Light.  Mounting bracket and 4-5 feet of wiring included.  $40.

attachicon.gif
photo 1.JPG
attachicon.gif
photo 2.JPG

4.) Whelen Single Talon Blue Deck/Dash Light. Includes bracket, suction cups, and 10 feet of wiring with cigarette plug. $50.

attachicon.gif
photo 3.JPG
attachicon.gif
photo 4.JPG

Private message me with inquires or questions.
All prices reduced. Make me an offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.