Wanted Red Federal Signal Firebeam

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCV96

May 8, 2013
Queens, NY
I'm looking for a functional Federal Firebeam with a full red lens. The models with the faster rotating speed or with the selector switch are preferred. (Having the flashback cover and the magnet would be great as well.)

afarm4.staticflickr.com_3837_15020963379_8494318417_b.jpg

FCV96

May 8, 2013
Queens, NY
(I also wasn't sure whether to put this thread in the Vintage and Collectible section, being that the Firebeam is now discontinued.)

empire5150

Aug 13, 2013
NH
I have one with a clear dome and a red half filter on the front with the flash back shield/mirror also has the dual speed motor and a magnet. PM if interested

Last edited:

FCV96

May 8, 2013
Queens, NY
I have one with a clear dome and a red half filter on the front with the flash back shield/mirror also has the dual speed motor and a magnet. PM if interested

Thanks for the offer. At the moment I'm holding out for the solid red, but I'll keep yours in mind!

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Got a full setup. Full red dome, duel speed and UF7 mirror.
I"ll get you some pictures later today or tonight.

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Also have a dashmount bracket too.

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Sorry to so long. Had other things going on.
Here's the pictures. Just need to clean the Mirror a little. This is from my collection of FireBeams. If interested Pm me. Also have on other picture will provide in Pm.
full shot FB mount.jpg frt pic FB.jpg back view FB.jpg

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Here's the video. Full red dome, and full clear with red half filter. Showing slow speed and fast speed.

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Wow! Willing to part with something in my collection. But I see you were on at @ 9:34pm yesterday but didn't reply to your post or Pm me. You must not want this light very much.

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
I have a couple of FB3-COMP's laying around, NEW in the boxes somewhere in Red... FAST, I believe...

Got a couple of UF7's, too but they're probably used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.