*Reduced Price* FS Smart Siren SS2000SM-SD & Dynamix 100w Speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazytaxi1000

Sep 2, 2014
California
Price Reduced!!

Tested with battery wire, still working how it was working before. Sound comes out of speaker, but not at full volume. Might need new amplifier. Light system still works, Light controls should work if hooked up to a lightbar. For this, price reduced to  $100 plus shipping. Shipping in the United States only.

For sale: 

Federal Signal Smart Siren SS2000SM (control head, brain box, wiring, mic) along with a Federal Signal 100w Dynamix Speaker (w/ brackets). Sold as is. $175   Now $100

READ FIRST!

The reason I'm selling this is because the previous owner of this unit removed the wire out of the brain box that runs through the Bat+ output. I do not know where to fasten the wire and do not want to mess with it. It is probably a simple repair, but I am selling cheap.

Video:

IMG_8664.JPG

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

FullSizeRender (3).jpg

IMG_8665.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
so internally there is an issue with the + Battery terminal?

Mattdecker

Mar 16, 2013
Barren County, Kentucky
If I read the manual right, that is supposed to be run to Lug 1 in the amplifier and should control the slide switch.

Also, for the speaker, did you have the 100 watt wire hooked up or the wire for the 58 watt speaker?

I read that it has a speaker hi (100w) and speaker low (58 watt).

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
I wouldn;t need a speaker, would you be willing to sell the rest without speaker?

crazytaxi1000

Sep 2, 2014
California
If I read the manual right, that is supposed to be run to Lug 1 in the amplifier and should control the slide switch.

Also, for the speaker, did you have the 100 watt wire hooked up or the wire for the 58 watt speaker?

I read that it has a speaker hi (100w) and speaker low (58 watt).
Hooked up to the 100w port. 

Reactions: Mattdecker

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
uploadfromtaptalk1438473649799.jpg

Hey Christian, is this the screw you connected it to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevieandrew

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.