Requesting Flash Pattern Video of Whelen M Series Leds

May 22, 2010
Columbiana County, Ohio
I want to see a video of the PinWheel fast flash pattern on a Whelen M series...I don't care if its a M4, M6, M7, M9

I know that whelen has a flash pattern website on this but I want real life video not cgi !

Its just an idea that I'm wanting to tinker around with before I drop the cash on one.

If anyone can help I'd be in your debt.

WS224

Nov 28, 2010
West Tennessee
Not knocking you for wanting to see a video, but pin wheel and split patterns SUCK! It is stupid to buy a lighthead with a larger footprint and then set it to a pattern that divides it in half or worse, by 4. IMO, stick with a pattern that lights the entire head.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
May 22, 2010
Columbiana County, Ohio
Yea I read your post and I totaly feel your pain on that ! I just am woundering what it looks like before I dump the cash on one for my man cave as a make shift rotoray.

I here by promise/swear never to use split flash patterns on my lights. So help me LED gods

car54

May 24, 2010
michigan
Yeah I've sined before with an M4 using the pinwheel flash pattern. Ark firefighter, it was on the grille of an HHR I did for a friend, he liked the look of it. It look like a small version of the rotoray, I think it you'll be fine if its for your man cave. Unfortunately no video, no I've not sined since.lol

CenTexPSE

May 21, 2010
Covington, TX
May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Not to be the ass, but this thread was started over a year ago... I'm fairly certain that the OP doesn't care, or already has seen this flash pattern in person...

May 22, 2010
Columbiana County, Ohio
TritonBoulder47 said:
Not to be the ass, but this thread was started over a year ago... I'm fairly certain that the OP doesn't care, or already has seen this flash pattern in person...

Not really... I can't find anyone in PA or OH that runs the new M series LEDs lol... but thanks for standing up for me ;) Your still getting my install business when the time comes.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
that Dallas Fire Rescue Ladder has got to be the WORST install I've ever seen !! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :duh: :duh: :duh:

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
TritonBoulder47 said:

ass.....lol jk

Dean830

Apr 12, 2011
Edmonton
CenTexPSE said:
This has got to be in the Top 5 all-time worst lighting setup on an emergency vechicle of all time. Who built the truck?

:iagree:

Disorientating... doesnt provide any warning and IMO would attract rather than deflect. Many sources are going away from 'excessive' lighting and more towards reflective graphics and chevrons with an 'appropriate' amount of lighting.

Does anyone else have a video of the complete set of flash patterns on the M series LED's? Thanks in advance!

Here is what a pin wheel is in my mind =

hypnotize.gif

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.