Support Resolved- Can’t post for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattdecker

Mar 16, 2013
Barren County, Kentucky
Tried using the new method to post a for sale ad. But when I click “Post Ad”, the only For Sale thread it gives me the option to post in is Other/Off Site.

Been a while since I’ve tried to post an ad on here. Did I miss anything?

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
You're not trying the new method if that is what you're seeing. Click on listings at the top of the page and then click on Add listing

Upvote 0

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Thanks. I saw it after you posted. I never have turned my phone sideways while on the website. Once I turned my phone sideways, I saw the additional tabs at the top.
Holding it up and down, click the three white lines in the top left of the menu bar to access it

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOHCZC

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.