RESOLVED - POFD6, please contact me

Status
Not open for further replies.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
@POFD6

I have not heard from you in about two weeks. Please reply to the PMs I have been sending you.

I need to know:
  • if you received the lightheads I sent you, on March 7 as the tracking indicates
  • whether or not the lightheads I sent you will fit in place of your failed original lighthead
  • whether you prefer to complete the transaction by sending payment or returning the lightheads
Thank you!

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
I received a message from @POFD6 and have responded, thanking him for letting me know the circumstances and asking him to contact me when he returns from vacation.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
I received another message today with some clarification. I learned that payment was mailed, in excess of the amount we agreed on, but from a very rural area.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
I sent @POFD6 a message earlier this week asking for tracking information, as more than two weeks have passed. I received a reply last night with an apology and an estimate. I am told I should expect delivery around Monday. I replied, thanking him for his help, and asking him to let me know the tracking number.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
I have received payment in full, and then some, from @POFD6. The envelope I received was postmarked April 10.

I guess he really wasn't kidding when he said that the mail takes a few weeks to get from wherever he is to the rest of the country.

This thread can be closed. Thank you to site staff for the assistance.

Reactions: Tony P
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOHCZC

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.