RESOLVED - POFD6, please contact me

Status
Not open for further replies.

shues

Lifetime VIP Supporter
@POFD6

I have not heard from you in about two weeks. Please reply to the PMs I have been sending you.

I need to know:
  • if you received the lightheads I sent you, on March 7 as the tracking indicates
  • whether or not the lightheads I sent you will fit in place of your failed original lighthead
  • whether you prefer to complete the transaction by sending payment or returning the lightheads
Thank you!

POFD6

Light heads arrived right as I left on vacation to see family
they fit or so ive been told
waiting for paypal address to pay on my return

OP
OP
S

shues

Lifetime VIP Supporter
I received a message from @POFD6 and have responded, thanking him for letting me know the circumstances and asking him to contact me when he returns from vacation.

OP
OP
S

shues

Lifetime VIP Supporter
I received a message from @POFD6 indicating that he is at work all weekend, and that he will be in touch on Monday.

OP
OP
S

shues

Lifetime VIP Supporter
I received a message this afternoon that said:

Items sent... sorry for the late message.

OP
OP
S

shues

Lifetime VIP Supporter
I received another message today with some clarification. I learned that payment was mailed, in excess of the amount we agreed on, but from a very rural area.

OP
OP
S

shues

Lifetime VIP Supporter
I sent @POFD6 a message earlier this week asking for tracking information, as more than two weeks have passed. I received a reply last night with an apology and an estimate. I am told I should expect delivery around Monday. I replied, thanking him for his help, and asking him to let me know the tracking number.

OP
OP
S

shues

Lifetime VIP Supporter
I have received payment in full, and then some, from @POFD6. The envelope I received was postmarked April 10.

I guess he really wasn't kidding when he said that the mail takes a few weeks to get from wherever he is to the rest of the country.

This thread can be closed. Thank you to site staff for the assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Members
Latest member
1980maxim