ResponsePSE.com A Public Safety Equipment Provider

Matt K

Jun 7, 2013
United States,NY
Hello,

My name is Matt. As a distributor, I have recognized the many challenges that emergency lighting customers face: the need for cutting-edge LED emergency strobe lights available at cost-effective prices.

I built this company and this website, ResponsePSE.com, to cater to the needs of customers who are looking for high-quality, affordable emergency lighting. All of these products are designed and manufactured to meet current market standards, so where quality is concerned you are sure to be 100% satisfied. We offer these lighting solutions at highly affordable prices to make sure that you get exceptional deals each and every time.

Yet, I have taken my commitment a notch higher by making sure that you get prompt and expert customer assistance where and when needed. I will make myself available to assist you in any of your queries; help you choose the emergency lighting product suitable for your specific applications; and work hard to guarantee friendly, prompt, and appropriate assistance where and when needed.

I know that I have a long way to go to gain and keep your trust and your business. I know that without it my company will not exist and will not. As such, I remain committed to providing you with high-quality and affordable emergency lighting solutions and first-rate customer service at all times.

Thank you for your consideration and I hope I serve you well,

Matt K.

Site: ResponsePSE.com

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ResponsePSEcom

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Response-PSE-Public-Safety-Equipment/392599794182219

Phone: (516) 441-2PSE

(516) 441-2773

Contact Us form: Contact Us

Email: Support@ResponsePSE.com

You can also Private Message me

Matt K

Jun 7, 2013
United States,NY
For a limited time only, ResponsePSE.com is offering the DaMeGa Predecessor Interior Lightbar at a $20 OFF discounted price. We hope that you will take advantage of this offer. DaMeGa Predecessor Interior Lightbar

original.jpg

Here is the link to demo video that i made for the Predecessor:

Please message us when you place your order so that we may apply this discount to your purchase.

Thank you,

Matt K.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.