Restored my Lenses with this fantastic polish / cleaner. Top three untouched. Last 3 restored

CrownVic97

Veteran Member
I decided to get the 3 stage polishes, 2 Oz bottles of course. Try 'em out on some lenses and domes that needs a bit more done yet.

CrownVic97

Veteran Member
I decided to get the 3 stage polishes, 2 Oz bottles of course. Try 'em out on some lenses and domes that needs a bit more done yet.
Welp, after going through some AeroDynic lense sections, I can honestly say.........HOW DID I NOT TRY THIS NOVUS STUFF SOONER??? Here's a couple of comparison pics. Left is done, right was already wet sanded with 2000 grit and ready to be polished. Most all fine scratches gone, just the deep ones left, but, que cera.216930216929

The 3 stage deal is awesome! I cannot believe the results. I'm sold on this stuff, and will be getting the 8 oz bottles once all these run out.

I got a crap ton of domes & lenses to take this stuff to now ^_^ ! My arms are gonna hate me, lol x-) !

cmb56

I do not know how much needed but this product is available in cans of 1,9 liter.
Might be cheaper in the long run.

Michael

OP
OP
Jesse J Volanti

Jesse J Volanti

Registered Member
Welp, after going through some AeroDynic lense sections, I can honestly say.........HOW DID I NOT TRY THIS NOVUS STUFF SOONER??? Here's a couple of comparison pics. Left is done, right was already wet sanded with 2000 grit and ready to be polished. Most all fine scratches gone, just the deep ones left, but, que cera.View attachment 216930View attachment 216929

The 3 stage deal is awesome! I cannot believe the results. I'm sold on this stuff, and will be getting the 8 oz bottles once all these run out.

I got a crap ton of domes & lenses to take this stuff to now ^_^ ! My arms are gonna hate me, lol x-) !
Good one man when I’m in the market I’ll be looking for an AD bar for right now I’m chillin playin some PlayStation 4

OP
OP
Jesse J Volanti

Jesse J Volanti

Registered Member
Welp, after going through some AeroDynic lense sections, I can honestly say.........HOW DID I NOT TRY THIS NOVUS STUFF SOONER??? Here's a couple of comparison pics. Left is done, right was already wet sanded with 2000 grit and ready to be polished. Most all fine scratches gone, just the deep ones left, but, que cera.View attachment 216930View attachment 216929

Wax on wax off Daniel son !

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
medic4523
Top Bottom