Riverside County Fire / CDF Responding

PTRJason

Jul 25, 2010
Silverpeak, NV
These are old videos I found on youtube a long time ago, and just saw them again. I think that they are excellent response videos and show how they should be done. They are from Station 6, contract city for the City of Moreno Valley. Riverside County is an all Volunteer Department for the entire county of Riverside. They contact with the state, then CDF, now CAL-Fire, for paid full time personal. Cities in turn then contact with them to provide Fire and Emergency services. EMS is and has been AMR for MANY years. Usually on shift it is two paid full time CAL-Fire FireFighters, and one or two volunteers. Volunteers work shifts, usually 24 hours. They do not respond to the stations. The county has something like 100 fire stations, so they cover each other, along with mutual aid from other cities.

Enjoy, I really love the multi-engine response. Should be noted only the middle engine, the one S-6 pulled behind, is from station 6, the other two engines are from other stations.

Not to mention it has an old Emergency! Squad 51 feel with the camera mounted to the top of Squad 6, right behind the lightbar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.