Rockledge FD Responding

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL

Sorry for the poor video quality and shakiness. Still a pretty sweet video if I do say so myself. What siren are they using, I'm fairly certain that it's a Code 3 something.

And a picture of the engine on scene

ai205.photobucket.com_albums_bb159_06RedfireGT_fcb5c2af.jpg

A few more

ai205.photobucket.com_albums_bb159_06RedfireGT_6a563b73.jpg

ai205.photobucket.com_albums_bb159_06RedfireGT_b49abcee.jpg

ai205.photobucket.com_albums_bb159_06RedfireGT_30479ccd.jpg

ai205.photobucket.com_albums_bb159_06RedfireGT_1ce72430.jpg

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
acala91 said:

Can't see the video at work but the graphics on that radio car bother the heck out of me. the lowercase "I" in the middle of Police just looks tacky. And the "C" looks like a lowercase with a line drawn over it. Plus the FF looks like he's trying really hard to not puch someone or something.

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
foxtrot5 said:
Can't see the video at work but the graphics on that radio car bother the heck out of me. the lowercase "I" in the middle of Police just looks tacky. And the "C" looks like a lowercase with a line drawn over it. Plus the FF looks like he's trying really hard to not puch someone or something.

I'm not a fan of the graphics either. On the newer cars, it changed slightly and looks better. The Impala in the picture is one of the oldest cars in service.

Now that you mention it the FF does look pissed, not sure why.

Bonanno said:
Like those airhorns!!! But wow are they running fast in the opposing traffic lanes!

There was already another engine on scene blocking the northbound traffic, there were only three or four cars on that side of the road that had turned off of a cross street. It's hard to see in the video, but those few cars on that side of the road yielded to the engine, so it was plenty safe.

pop2one

Feb 7, 2012
Texas
Is that a real orange DynaMed trauma box the FF is carrying? If it is, do they leave their stations unlocked? :undecided:

May 20, 2010
Mission, Texas RGV
foxtrot5 said:
They have the same Ugly Graphics like our Edinburg TX school district cops sorry only picture i found lol

[Broken External Image]:http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh214/luismariadarlene/K-9_cropped.jpg

Ultimate D

Feb 25, 2011
Central Arkansas
Definitely a Federal Signal siren by listening to the extremely fast Priority tone. May be a PA300 with Priority or more than likely a PA4000.

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
foxtrot5 said:
Plus the FF looks like he's trying really hard to not puch someone or something.

Found out some more details on this accident. He probably is trying hard not to punch somebody because the guy who caused the accident was drunk and around noon and rear ended the other car at approximately 70mph causing the occupant, and expectant mother, to lose her baby.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
looks like hes trying real hard to hold the three things hes carrying

NVFD612

May 25, 2010
Indiana
Might not have anything to do with the fact he is wearing all black turnouts in Florida... Good pictures, lousy PD graphics...

Dennis

resQyou

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.