Rontan Quasar Tube dash light

witt455

May 22, 2010
Central Missouri
I recently ran across some information on this light and it looks pretty impressive. However, I haven't really been able to find much in the way of specifics about it. I have only found one other post on here that mentioned it and that was from last October. Does anybody have any recent information about these lights?

Rontan Australia said:
Hi PJD642
The centre light is a Quasar DOT with two outer Quasar Line's.

This YouTube clip from HunterEmergency is a pretty good example -

THAT IS IMPRESSIVE!! That is probably one of the brightest dash lights I have ever seen. I have seen a few of RONTAN's other products and everything they put out is TOP NOTCH. It's a little pricey, but it is well worth the price. Very good quality LED lighting. I particularly like their Quasar DOT lights as well. There is a video on youtube that shows them mounted in a "V" pattern alternating with an upside down "V" in red then blue flashing alternating pattern. VERY IMPRESSIVE.

most imp[ortantly he searched for it and didnt start a new thread! :thumbsup:

Reactions: ransom
That looks pretty bright. However, what is the difference between the center LED and the remaining 6 LEDs? At first, I thought it looked like a TD, but the options mentioned above seem to imply that it's a red or blue LED

That Rontan Quasar Tube LED dash light is spectacular! One of the best dash lights on the market today. Rontan lighting is supremely built and incredibly bright. They are just getting a slow start in the U.S. They are hugely popular in South America. All of Rontans stuff is fantastic. Id love to have my entire patrol car outfitted with Rontan lighting and siren. That would be awesome.

Radarcop290 said:
That Rontan Quasar Tube LED dash light is spectacular! One of the best dash lights on the market today. Rontan lighting is supremely built and incredibly bright. They are just getting a slow start in the U.S. They are hugely popular in South America. All of Rontans stuff is fantastic. Id love to have my entire patrol car outfitted with Rontan lighting and siren. That would be awesome.

How is this different than your previous post 13 months ago?

I think Rontan has a very large fanboy. Lol.

I think you are definitely right! LOL. The only thing holding me back is COST! They are just so darned expensive. I am going to get a Quasar Tube on my next pay for my dash in red/blue. Thanks

Radarcop290 said:

I cannot speak to this dash light. However I did an install with mostly Rontan... Not by choice, and I was not impressed with ANY of their products. My client got ripped off on the pricing he got... The interior lightbar couldn't be seen through basic tint at all... The rear light stick... Same deal. The hand held light and siren controller was a bear to program and ended up having to be sent back for warranty work because it wouldn't save programming... Finally the LAWs were pothetic compared to a vertex!

I put my Tahoe next to the clients. I have Whelen, SOS and FS in my truck and mine blew the clients out of the water.

Not impressed.

Seth

Thanks for the info on Rontan stuff you installed. I have had a few things from them that have been decent, exterior mounted and the housings are still holding up 5 years later. I have never tried thorough tinting nor their sirens.

I've ran a Ronan Visor light S in my charger for 3 years. Side by side with any other brand, it's been brighter and has stood up well for the entire time. I wish I could make it work in my new truck.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381