Sandblasting and Powder Coating

Jul 14, 2010
S.W. Ohio USA
Does anyone here do sandblasting? I'm looking for someone to prep a couple of metal siren cabinet covers so they can be repainted. Also interested in powder coating. How many colors are available?

If anyone does this kind of work let me know with a ballpark cost.

Thanks!

Mark

EVModules

May 16, 2010
Deer Park, WA
Try the local yellow pages? It just might be cheaper to stay local. Most do black obviously but some do colors.

CFD125

May 21, 2010
Carver, Mass.
+1 on the Yellow Pages.

Find a few places and get pricing.

I had my Adam-12 Trio T2 lights glass bead blasted at a local auto parts store for $10.00, and then found a powdercoating shop, only 5 miles away, that did a beautiful job coating them in gloss black for $20.00 for the pair.

I called one place a few towns away, and they told me that I was probably looking at about $225.00 to sandblast and powdercoat. That's just nuts!!

Jul 14, 2010
S.W. Ohio USA
EVModules said:
Try the local yellow pages? It just might be cheaper to stay local. Most do black obviously but some do colors.

Right. Just trying to do business with members first if possible. Found a neighbor to do the sandblasting.

dchaps00

Mar 19, 2011
USA, MA Northeast
Hello. Yes, my company Cape Cod Truck sandblasts. We handle many accounts and individuals on Cape Cod, Southeastern MA, and South Shore (Boston). We blast, prime and paint anything from truck frames/chassis, trailers, tanks, bodies, to boat bottoms.

If you want undercoating or spray on liners (like Line-X) applied, we do that too. The industrial finishes we use makes your item come back better than factory new.

My name is Don Chapman. Call me at (508) 510-0774 or email don@capecodtruck.com. Inquiries welcome. Thanks!

cajunblitz

May 20, 2010
Saint Martin Parish LA
crescentstar69 said:
Does anyone here do sandblasting? I'm looking for someone to prep a couple of metal siren cabinet covers so they can be repainted. Also interested in powder coating. How many colors are available?

If anyone does this kind of work let me know with a ballpark cost.

Thanks!

Mark

Give these folks a look-see:

ArmorTech Powder Coating - Vehicle & Wheels Powder Coating, Motorcycles Powder Coating, Bicycle Powder Coating, Marine Powder Coating, Industrial Powder Coating, in Pompano Beach, FL

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.