Saved an Edge!

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
You need to ask the chief to inform you when the next ones go into the trash. :thumbsup:

Lt. Dino

May 24, 2010
Georgetown, USA
Thanks! It's got the full cable length (seems to be, it's coiled up) and it's only missing 2 clear sections over the take downs. It's got 8 strobes, TD, alleys, rear halogen flashers and rear take downs.

Squad-6

May 21, 2010
N. GA
Lt. Dino said:
Don't have any immediate plans for it at this time, but I think I would have been banned from this site forever if I didn't intervene.

Yes and no, Edge bars are kinda like cats, way too many around. Even though you don't want to just go around strangling every cat you see, doesn't mean every one of them should be saved either.

Nice freebie though, couple other problems with the bar are wrong endcaps and the inboard strobes are old twistlocks meaning the bar probably has "z" series power supplies

uniden278

Oct 10, 2011
Winthrop, MA
Squad-6 said:
Yes and no, Edge bars are kinda like cats, way too many around. Even though you don't want to just go around strangling every cat you see, doesn't mean every one of them should be saved either.

Nice freebie though, couple other problems with the bar are wrong endcaps and the inboard strobes are old twistlocks meaning the bar probably has "z" series power supplies

But for free... at least it can be used for parts if not operational as is...

Lt. Dino

May 24, 2010
Georgetown, USA
And got another one! Well, not an Edge, but the price is right. Chief knew I took the Edge, so had the guys set this aside for me until my next day on. I'll take it! Code 3 Force 4 XL, and the speaker is still in the center. No wire harness, but that's easy enough to take care of...

uploadfromtaptalk1367268070483.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.