screws for aerodynic restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

turboboost

Jul 1, 2010
France, PAris
Hello, I'm in France and in the process of restoring my 24SEAH aerodynic lightbar. I'd to remove broken screws on the frame, so now I need the missing screws to complete this restoration. The missing screws and their quantities seem to me to be the following:

8-32 x 3/8 Screw, Hex Wsh. Hd. Z7000A336-06 - quantity: 20

8-32 x 1/2 Screw, Hex Hd. Z7011A023-08 - quantity: 20

8-32 x 3/4 Screw, Hex Wsh. Hd. - quantity: 5

As I dont know exactly the length of the screws that are broken, I've been told to mainly use 8x32 x 3/8 ones as in the parts list, the place of the 3/8 ones is not clear for me. If you have any advices on that, thanks to tell me.

Can you guys supply me these screws as I cannot find them easily here in France at a faire price?

Thanks for your help.

Dominic

Last edited by a moderator:

turboboost

Jul 1, 2010
France, PAris
Up!!!

Still need those screws... Any body can help me or tell me where I can find the quantity I need? I've checked on the net but can not find so small quantities at a decent price. And I don't have the use for more than what I've mentionned here.

Dominic

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
Dominic, if you can make up an exact hardware list, not Federal #s, but the complete description of each piece of hardware, I can try to help you. What are the screws made of? Pictures would help.

turboboost

Jul 1, 2010
France, PAris
Hello,

I don't need Fed Sig screws, just screws.
I've found the above description on the fedsig parts list documents but any brand would be fine I think. Regarding what they're made of... I don't know... I'd say maybe inox as they don't seem to rust...

8-32 x 3/8 Screw, Hexagonal Washer Head - quantity: 20

8-32 x 1/2 Screw, Hexagonal Washer Head - quantity: 20

8-32 x 3/4 Screw, Hexagonal Washer Head - quantity: 5

Regards

Dominic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.