SOLD Sd/xl parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Looking to see if anyone would be interested in these code 3 sd/xl9000 parts.

Motors and bulbs work good, they were taken out of an sd bar i have in process of making a code 3/force 4 sd bar (once i save up enough money to get the rotators anyways for it).

Asking $75 or best offer shipped for these.

8DD11FBF-963B-46F2-B92C-BC39A1D371BD.jpeg

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
If they don't sell here, list them on eBay. eBay is a much larger market.
Sometimes this stuff sits on eBay forever, other times it goes for WAY too much. It is worth a try. I sold a code 3 XL belt drive motor on there for $110 by itself, then a a few months later couldn't sell one that had the belt included. here is a smaller group AND on here people both know what stuff is worth and (at least I do) people feel guilty charging fellow collectors certain prices here. I don't get eBay in so many ways, but @stansdds is right, guilt free pricing and a larger audience aren't a bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.