Security Silverado - Feniex& HG2

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
That light stick on the front of the bed under the back class is useless... Unless you're in a vehicle of the same height or taller than that truck, you wont see it at all... And all the split fail is gross... Plus you can hardly see those HG2 runners...

vc859

Oct 31, 2010
USA/ New York
What kind of security in Georgia gets to run red/blue lights?

I'm guessing either some huge industrial/manufacturing complex where this truck will never be on a public road; or some kind of federal contract thing

strobecrazy

Apr 27, 2011
GA,ATL
vc859 said:
What kind of security in Georgia gets to run red/blue lights?

I'm guessing either some huge industrial/manufacturing complex where this truck will never be on a public road; or some kind of federal contract thing

Don't know, just found the video on Youtube. I have only seen amber used for security in GA.

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
Just the title is enough. I have never installed Fenix or HG2 products. One is China garbage and the HG2 I don't think is bright. Install fail.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Last edited by a moderator:
May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
VolEms said:
Just the title is enough. I have never installed Fenix or HG2 products. One is China garbage and the HG2 I don't think is bright. Install fail.

I think this is a gross generalization... I, personally (as well as other here), haven't had any problems with Feniex... I, for one, like their products and think they are doing excellent for an "up-n-coming" company...

Just my :twocents:

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
TritonBoulder47 said:
I think this is a gross generalization... I, personally (as well as other here), haven't had any problems with Feniex... I, for one, like their products and think they are doing excellent for an "up-n-coming" company...

Just my :twocents:

Especially when they've never even installed any personally :rolleyes:

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
TritonBoulder47 said:
That light stick on the front of the bed under the back class is useless... Unless you're in a vehicle of the same height or taller than that truck, you wont see it at all... And all the split fail is gross... Plus you can hardly see those HG2 runners...

I agree.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.