Sher / Skil Mass Notification Sirens

HX56 Sirens

Jan 25, 2022
Sydney, Australia
Hi all,

In Australia, we have sirens on our fire stations, like the USA or even some parts of England. Although most of ours are inactive, I've been researching our sirens for ages.
Our sirens are primarily Grifco models made here in Sydney, Australia, but a few years back I discovered a new make of sirens, which I've found many of in current time. Skil, previously Sher, made two models of mass notification sirens to my knowledge, the Wailing Joe, and the Alarm Master. Whilst I have a picture of the ID tags on both of these, I'm seeking documentation, in forms of brochures, manuals, really any literature. I know they were based out of Melbourne, Victoria, but I'm hoping someone here might have some literature in their archives that they could pass on, would be a great help.

Thanks!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.