Sho me led rotary switch flasher problems???

GranPrix

May 23, 2010
FL
I have a Sho Me rotary switch LED flasher hooked up to a Code3 Wingman TA. Twice now the flasher has malfunctioned and won't light up one of the led modules on the Wingman. Anyone else have this problem?

GranPrix said:
I have a Sho Me rotary switch LED flasher hooked up to a Code3 Wingman TA. Twice now the flasher has malfunctioned and won't light up one of the led modules on the Wingman. Anyone else have this problem?

is that the one with negative switching?

GranPrix said:

Have you called Able2Products? The couple times I had problems with their products they repaired/replaced them at no charge without any hassle.

Yup, their tech guy won't be in till tmrw morning. This is the second one with the same problem!

Well, I found out each output has a max rate of .5 amps. I have to check how much each lighthead is throwing out.

I need a different flasher. Each Code3 light head puts out 1.5 amps. The flasher takes .5

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381