SOLD Signal Stat (STAT IX) Siren. I have it for over 30 years. Do not have wiring to test it. $225.00 shipped within the Lower 48. Sold as-is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHIEFOPS

Jan 24, 2011
NYC
The NYPD answer is probably, between 1973-1977 they used a number of different Signal-Stat models in different vehicle classes- precinct RMPs, HWY Patrol RMPS, ESU REPs, etc and some of them might have the same model number but different housings/control head/overall size configurations.

Reactions: guy m.

guy m.

May 23, 2010
Honesdale, PA 18431
The NYPD answer is probably, between 1973-1977 they used a number of different Signal-Stat models in different vehicle classes- precinct RMPs, HWY Patrol RMPS, ESU REPs, etc and some of them might have the same model number but different housings/control head/overall size configurations.
Exactly, well said.

I’ve never heard of a stat IX. Was it used by NYPD? Or do you by chance have a video of the siren?
I got it over two decades ago. It came from a NYPD Emergency Service truck that was in the NYC auto auction in Brooklyn.

Price has been lowered to $150.00 including UPS Ground shipping within the Lower 48 States.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.