Single-level Streethawk

nerdly_dood

Veteran Member
Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
I'd seen other pictures of it on another website, but the domes were clouded over so I figured it wasn't actually a working lightbar, but apparently it works - check out the Ford Bronco near the bottom:

http://policecarwebsite.byethost22.com/ ... /verm.html

Conveniently, the website I first saw it at is giving a 404 for all its pictures of this car.

Are you sure it's the top of a streethawk? Streethawk rotators extend down into the base quite a bit. Could this be some other generic bar that just looks like the top of a streethawk? I believe Vermillion had a few trucks with ecco bars on them.. could this be conversion of one of those?

Sort of looks like a Premier Hazard, maybe a Maxim. At the age of the truck, it would about match the timing for when they sort-of tried to market some bars under their own name.

Stendec said:
Sort of looks like a Premier Hazard, maybe a Maxim. At the age of the truck, it would about match the timing for when they sort-of tried to market some bars under their own name.

Yeah, it does kinda look premier hazard-ish

looks very similar to a "cheetah" bar (as everyone on the old board could figure) there was a very similar bar a member wanted to get info on, it was on a pumper if i recall correctly, there was no name plate.

Looks like ecco rotators in there maybe.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381